Thursday, February 16, 2006

Store News & CHM Sale - Black Tees on Sale

Been working hard on the "For Women Old Enough to Know Better" store - check it out. Working on organization and greatly increasing the amount of merchandise.

Have also created a vast multitude of Sudoku merchandise, most of which is in the "For Women Old Enough to Know Better" store

Have I mentioned the new "Born 2 B Wild!" black tees yet?

Note that CafePress is about to add black long-sleeve T-shirts, black hoodies, and black Women's tees any day now. Yes, I will be whipping my already-present "for-black" graphics right on this merch as soon as it arrives.

The CHM Sale? Since CafePress won't have another sale or promotion until March, I've decided to have my own. Accordingly, in the CHM Design Store - Music Stuff & More store, all black T-shirts will be $4 off during the month of February. This means all black shirts in this store will cost only $19.99 instead of their usual $23.99. (Note that the CHM Sale does not apply to any of my other stores.)

No comments: