Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Update! (Drumroll & Fanfare...)

Nope, there's no sales going on right now - not from CafePress, not from me.

You might, however, want to check out the coupon thingie which keeps pumping out fresh CafePress coupons which is located on the sidebar @ CHM Design Store - Music Stuff & More

I am way too late at getting back to this Blog. As usual I'm too busy working on my website, other blogs (related to stores or website), graphics, or other work.

Actually I tend to create graphics and news faster than I can get to reporting them!

But, no excuse, I must do better here. My apologies if you've been looking at this and wondering whatever happened to me and mine.

I've worked a lot on the website today - you'll see improvements especially with the Music Stuff Page, plus additions on several Pages. Lots of improving and updating here and there on the site. Lots more to do!!

Here's some links which will help bring you up to date:

http://www.carolynhmayer.com
http://www.carolynhmayer.com/wazzup.htm - Wazzup Page

~ CHM Design Store - Music Stuff & More
~ For Women Old Enough to Know Better store

chm-musicstuff.blogspot.com - Music Stuff Blog
groovyladies.blogspot.com - Groovy Ladies Blog
www.myspace.com/chmayer (My fellow CafePress shopkeepers talked me into this one. Check out who my "Friends" are. A curious place indeed.)

No comments: