Friday, April 27, 2007

Monthly CafePress Newsletter Sign-Up

Please note the monthly CafePress newsletter sign-up form at the top of the right sidebar.

I really am committed to this monthly newsletter, and this is the ultimate in the latest news regarding my CafePress business and other related matters.

This newsletter also always contains all the relevant links to my CafePress stores, blogs, website, etc. The only thing missing is the link to my Spreadshirt store - this newsletter is, after all, hosted and run by CafePress.

My website may be under renovation, my blogs may be under renovation, none of these may be completely updated every single month. Frequently, partially, but not completely, every single month.

There is also always something new in each and every monthly newsletter: new graphic(s), new merchandise, or a sale or promotion. I make sure of it.

So if you're interested in my CafePress-related online business, I do recommend that you subscribe to this monthly newsletter.

Note that the May Issue is about to go out before the week's over - this newsletter goes out during the last week of the month.

No comments: