Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Merchandise! : CHM Design Store - Music Stuff & More : CafePress.com


New Merchandise! : CHM Design Store - Music Stuff & More : CafePress.com - click this link to see it, including that cap pictured just above.

Introducing new CafePress merchandise and a brand-new POD technology from CafePress called "Infinistitch Embroidery."

I currently have a few of my graphics on the new merch, using this new embroidery technology. Look for much more!
Most of my graphics already present on buttons and magnets can be used with this new embroidery technology. Others can be easily adjusted and optimized.

(Note that I just found out about all this *today* and am participating in a chat announcing it as I write here. This is that NEW.)

Music Stuff & More store (a.k.a. CHM Design Store)

No comments: