Friday, August 05, 2005

New CafePress Merch has Arrived!

Look for it in my stores soon. I'll keep you updated here and in my other communication.

There's new kids' clothes for school and fall (sweats and hoodies and jerseys, etc.).

There's light switch covers - kinda neat, but most of my present graphics don't fit on them well. I do have a few now in my stores using the few graphics which do fit. Look in the "Bargain Basement" of the "For Women Old Enough to Know Better" store.

There's, of all things, genuine postage stamps. The music ones will be especially nice, using the music graphics already available.

Another matter, CafePress itself has been a little rocky this week, with its servers slo-o-o-o-w, etc. I apologize on their behalf. There have been a lot of changes implemented - beyond the new merch mentioned above - and the rough edges need to be - and will be - smoothed out soon.

I've been busy lately, with clients, and store changes, etc. Look for more store and website updating ASAP. The blogs are pretty fresh - easy to do, which helps!

Of course I've added some new content to Wazzup this week. Be sure to check out the Animusic and the Gap Make a Change links. And there is always the BMJOTW. (Ha! I Googled "music humor" looking for, duh, music humor for the BMJOTW, and what link did I stumble across on Page 3? The very same Page that the BMJOTW "lives" on!)

TGIF, and it's almost 9 pm. Time to cook dinner after a hey to my Yahoo Group.

Have a good weekend. More soon.

No comments: