Friday, August 26, 2005

Coping with the Heat & Smog

There's a new graphic available in "For Women Old Enough to Know Better" - a hot-pink retro Brushscript lettered "Breast Cancer Sucks" inspired by CafePress' push for October Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

(I'm aware, I'm aware! I'd like to forget! Anyway, go get your mammograms and other exams, ladies! And do it before October when you'll find it too darn busy, because so many women are going because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month...!)

See the "Breast Cancer Sucks" graphic and merchandise.

Be sure to catch the new music joke on the Music Stuff Blog. Catch "Blockview" (!), the Fed-Ex furniture, and other spiffy new additions in Wazzup. News & Views Page has been updated as well.

I've been busy with client work, even to the extent that I, more or less, had to turn down a third client because I'm too occupied for weeks. Actually, I'm itching to spend more time on my store work, too. And, because of just that, it's very possible that I may put a halt to accepting new clients until at least November.

About the "Heat & Smog" title - we are having a heat wave here in SoCal, even at the coast. The worst of it is that the air is filth (We've been having sunsets to the west and to the east, lately, for this reason. The "regular" western sunset is being reflected off the filthy sky in the east - the "Inland Empire", Riverside County - hence the west and east sunsets.) I have asthma and am without AC, so I am getting the heck out of this southwest-facing office and apartment this afternoon and getting myself into AC, probably a bus ride down the coast.

In sum, my business and my updates for the day - and week - are just about done, as I get out of here.

Keep cool. Enjoy your weekend.

http://www.carolynhmayer.com

http://www.cafepress.com/chmdesign

http://www.carolynhmayer.com/wazzup.htm

No comments: