Friday, March 31, 2006

News Update

Did some repair work on the new Groovy Ladies Page. Tables mess, MS FrontPage (I have a love/hate relationship with it.), grumble, grumble... Remnants of the upheaval I commenced when I added the Page in the first place. Again, my apologies.

It was one of those odd things that you don't notice while you're putting a Web Page together, only later after the Page has been already embarrassing you out on the Web.

I've been starting an Autism Awareness section in For Women Old Enough...store. Note the spiffy new graphic I've started out with. April is Autism Awareness Month. I'm also starting to become aware that there is some controversy and strong feelings regarding the attitude to take toward the subject. To celebrate it? or to cure it? The jury's still out for me until I learn much more, but my guess now is that the truth is somewhere in the middle. I plan at least one Earth Day graphic for April 22 - it's still on the drawing board.

I've been participating in the Great Gear April Fool blog-out: http://greatgearnews.blogspot.com

No comments: